Student Funding Information

Below is a detailed summary of the payment methods available to our students, as we do require the full tuition payment on or before the first day of class.

If you are a resident of Alberta, you’ll be applying for an Alberta Student Loan. If you are a resident of another province and have moved here for your studies OR you are joining us virtually, you will need to apply for the provincial student loan of the province you are a resident in.

Alberta Student Loans

If you decide to apply for funding through Alberta Student Aid or other provincial student loan programs, you must already be registered to the school prior to submitting your loan application. Without registering, we are unable to confirm you as a student in the Academy. For information on Alberta Student Loans and how to apply, please visit

Please keep in mind it can take up to 4 - 6 weeks for the funds to be disbursed. The sooner you submit your loan application the better. Once your application is processed, you will receive a Student Award Letter. This will tell you:

1. Whether you are eligible for funding.

2. How much you can expect to receive in loans and/or grants.

3. When you can expect to receive the funding.

If this is the first time you are approved for Student Aid, you must sign loan agreements which are called "Master Student Financial Assistance Agreements" or MSFAA for short. A Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) is a one-time legal agreement between you and your loan provider. There are two separate loan agreements for Alberta Student Loans and Canada Student Loans. You will likely receive a loan agreement if one of the following circumstances applies for you:

1. The first time you apply for full-time post secondary funding.

2. If you have had previous funding and return to school after a break of 2 or more years.

3. You have had previous funding from another Province.

Once your application is approved, login to your Student Aid account and follow the instructions on how to complete your loan agreements. You will not receive your funds until your agreements are complete.

Alberta Student Aid has a helpful step by step guide with video tutorials describing the steps to take after your approved:

The following diploma programs are eligible for student loans Canada wide:

1. Makeup Diploma w International Certificate

2. Advanced Makeup Diploma

3. Special FX Makeup Diploma

4. Fashion Styling Diploma

5. Masters Makeup Artistry

6. Makeup Artistry Honors

If you are needing more information on Canada Student Loans, please contact National Student Loans at 1-888-815-4514

If you are wanting more information on Alberta Student Loans, please contact Alberta Student Aid at 1-855-606-2096

Student Line of Credit

Another funding option is a bank loan through a Student Line of Credit. Most students will need a co-signer. Make sure you are fully prepared for this when you book your appointment with a personal banking officer. Also it is very important that you look into what your bank offers in terms of interest rates, as well as their policies. Often interest rates are lower for a Student Line of Credit.

In order to receive a Student Line of Credit from the bank, they will require a Proof of Enrollment letter from the school. This means you must be registered and enrolled at the Academy. Once enrolled, please contact us for your Proof of Enrollment letter by email

To find out more information about Student Credit Lines of Credit, contact your financial institute and ask to speak to a personal banking officer.

Instalment Payment plans

Buy now and pay later with PayBright. Choose an installment payment plan option for all your ARTISTS WITHIN purchases to break up your payments into small manageable amounts.

Learn more about PayBright and what you qualify for here.


Do not hesitate to give us a call +1(587)891-5828 and we'll get back to you! Prefer email? Contact us here.